Perfect for an introduction to the gondola experience! Sail away on Mandalay Canal and Lake Carolyn and create a memorable experience to treasure forever.
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: Daily, 5 – 10 p.m.
Capacity: 6 passengers
Inclusions: Complete three-course meal; choice of appetizer, entrée, and dessert
DINE WITH GONDOLA ADVENTURES IRVING
Spoil yourselves with a romantic dinner on the water! Our Exquisite Dinner Cruise is a two-hour cruise with an upgraded three-course meal, along with a complimentary bottle of sparkling cider or bottled water. Add even more with our Cruise Upgrade options!
Take a look at the menu below and plan for a perfect night out.
- Menu Options
*For each guest, choose one of each
Antipasti & Salads
- Calamari with Grain Mustard Aioli
- Bruschetta alla Toscana (Vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, parmigiano reggiano cheese, and balsamic reduction)
- Caesar Salad with Parmesan and Croutons
- House Salad (Mixed greens, shredded carrots, red onions, tomatoes, white balsamic vinaigrette)
- Penne Pomodoro Fresca (Penne with fresh tomato sauce, ricotta salata, and basil)
- Ravioli del Porcini (Porcini filled pasta, vine-ripened tomatoes, and lobster cream sauce)
- Salsiccia e Peperoni (Italian sausage, roasted peppers, crushed red chili peppers, diced tomatoes, provolone cheese, served over rigatoni)
- Spaghetti e Polpette (Spaghetti, homemade meatballs, marinara, and shaved parmesan)
- Pollo con Parmigiano (Lightly breaded chicken breast, fresh mozzarella, and pomodoro sauce)
- Cotaletta del Vitello (Veal with angel hair pasta in a white wine lemon caper sauce)
- Salmone (8 oz. salmon filet with faro and mushroom ragout)
- Vegetable Flat Bread Pizza (Artichoke, baby spinach, grilled zucchini, grilled yellow squash, and sun-dried tomatoes)
- Pepperoni Flat Bread Pizza (Pepperoni, pecorino and mozzarella cheese)
- Cannoli (cannoli shell filled with sweet ricotta filling, mascarpone, lemon zest & chocolate shavings)
- Panna Cotta (Italian vanilla cream with fresh berries)
- Ricotta Cheesecake
- Chocolate Lava Cake with Frangelico Cream
- Key Lime Mousse